Please note: The Application will be down for maintenance July 27 - August 14, 2017.
Overview of the Application Process
- Select the program to which you would like to apply. View our complete list of graduate programs and visit the Before You Apply section.
- Review the program's admissions requirements and deadlines to understand the documentation that you need to submit and by when you need to submit it.
- Review the Graduate School's academic policies.
- Complete an online graduate application. See the Step-by-Step Guide to Applying.
- Pay the non-refundable $75 application fee and visit the After You Apply section.
International Academic Credentials
Note: You must upload a scanned official copy of all previous degrees/diplomas and
transcripts issued in the original language with a literal English translation.
|Graduate School||Evidence of English Proficiency|
|Specific programmatic/departmental Admissions Requirements|
The Review and Enrollment Process
Once you have submitted your application, it will first be reviewed by the program or department to which you have applied. If the program/department recommends you for admission to the Graduate School, your file will then be forwarded to the Graduate School for further verification of your academic record, and TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (if necessary). Any determination is based on the Graduate School's application policies.
When the Graduate School has made a final decision, you will receive an email notice informing you to log back into your graduate application to view the decision letter. IMPORTANT NOTE: If you choose to “opt out” of receiving emails from the Graduate School, you will not receive this notice.
If you have been admitted and you are not a US citizen or permanent resident, the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will contact you to verify your visa status and to collect the financial documents required to receive Form I-20 or DS-2019, which you will need in order to obtain a student visa. Please wait a minimum of 48 hours after notification of your admission to the Graduate School to receive communication from ISSS.